In the Paris ACC, (CDG, ORY, BVA and LBG), the French Air Navigation Service Provider will implement 4-Flight, the new ATC system. Capacity is reduced from January 9th 2024 until February 14th 2024.
At ORY airport, there are additional capacity reductions:
- Reduced ATC services on the 05:00 – 05:59 UTC period throughout the season
- Engineering works from January 9th to April 5th 2024
LBG is an airport dedicated to general and business aviation and the procedure in place will be described in a dedicated communication.
The French Civil Aviation Authority (DGAC) informed COHOR regarding the said capacity reductions on August 31 2023. COHOR regularly updates a file showing date by date and hour by hour the volume of flights that is still scheduled over the limits. The notification and the negative availabilities are at your disposal on our website:
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG/LFPG)
- Paris Orly Airport (ORY/LFPO)
- Paris Beauvais Airport (BVA/LFOB)