Dear Airline Programme Management Team,
COHOR would like to thank you again for your effort to reduce capacity from January 9 to February 14, 2024, when France plans to implement 4-Flight in Paris ACC.
From December 15, it might be possible for you to schedule certain types of flights during the period mentioned above, in accordance with coordination parameters, within the following limits:
- The overall flight volume reached on October 18 will not be exceeded for every date
- No new regular service can be rescheduled
COHOR accepts new fillings for the following services during the 4-Flight period, subject to availability :
- Positioning flights that allow companies to manage operational hazards
- Exceptional additional flights associated to operational hazards
- Technical flights and maintenance flights
- Other exceptional flights to be examined on a case-by-case basis
Should you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.