e-Airportslots.aero is a web-based portal system that interacts with different airport coordination systems worldwide by accessing their core functionalities via web services based on IATA Standard XML Messages.
Currently the following airports are the first to be coordinated with e-Airportslots.aero:
- Australia (BNE, PER, SYD)
- Belgium (BRU)
- France (CDG, CMF, LYS, NCE, NCY, ORY)
- Germany (BRE, CGN, DRS, DUS, ERF, FMO, FRA, HAJ, HAM, LEJ, MUC, NUE, SCN, STR, SXF, TXL)
- Netherlands (AMS, EIN, RTM)
- Philippines (MNL)
- Tunisia (DJE, NBE, MIR, TUN)
e-Airportslots.aero is connected to the coordination systems of France, Germany and the Netherlands and provides 100% up-to-date data for these countries. All other data is retrieved from the EUACA database and is updated only once a night.